like, fitness adderall?


My selective ADD is most prevalent in learning institutions, dating and fitness. While there’s no real cure for the first two inevitable situations, I found the perfect drug for the last: John Garey Pilates.


One day you’re setting your muscles on fire in a Ballet Barre class, the next day you’re dripping in Spinning; one day you’re getting pushed to your wit’s end in Boot Camp, the next day you’re suspended in TRX straps; and, if you think you’re tough like me, one hour you’re abs are falling off in Mat Pilates, and the next hour you’re going into cardiac arrest in a Fitness Trampoline class. That next day was rough.
The only thing that will inhibit your concentration is the studio’s yummy male instructors (that you can’t take your eyes off to do a proper push-up) and hot female instructors (that you can’t even hate ’cause they’re so nice). I kept accidentely finding myself with Alexen, the self-proclaimed hardest instructor at the studio. I quickly came to find out that he wasn’t lying.

While I only tried the JG Group Fitness classes, the studio also has Pilates Reformer classes, Personal Training, Specialty Programs and Instructor Training. John Garey Pilates is a nice, clean studio with extremely friendly staff. There’s not one class you won’t leave feeling accomplished with muscle exhaustion.

No comments:

Post a Comment