elliptical interval training #1

Yes, that's my boob sweat.

Indoor cardio is the absolute worst. I mean, I could think of few things worse than indoor cardio. For instance, when you get to the gym and your iPod dies right away...or when you think you're biting into a chocolate chip cookie, but it's really oatmeal raisin. Other than that...indoor cardio sucks.

The people invading your space, the hoarders, the broken machines, the feeling of working so hard and going nowhere...the BOREDOM! Anywho, I'm forced to do indoor cardio for two reasons: (1) my injury allows me minimal running time and (2) my parents taught me to never run outside alone in the dark (and I usually work out at 5am or 7pm).


The one thing, I've found, that allows time to pass very quickly on any piece of cardio equipment is interval training. You're working so hard and sweating so much you barely have time to think. Here's  my 40-minute Elliptical Interval Training #1 routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment