what's in my gym bag

I went for a post-gym (no-shower) breakfast with a few of my girlfriends this past weekend. As I walked up in my sneakers, shorts, track jacket, pony tail and a large gym bag, my fashionista friends laughed and said (almost in unison), "You're sooo sporty."

After plenty of jokes about my outfit, one of my friends asked, "Do you have any lotion in that bag of yours?"

"No...but...I have two heart-rate monitors," I replied, which sparked another laughable conversation about what's in my gym bag.

Thus, the reason for this post.

Without further-a-ramblin', here's what's in my gym bag:


OUTER POCKET
Hair ties
Headbands
Tylonel
Pens
Comb
Tampons


INNER LARGE POCKET
MIO Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Sportline DUO 1010 Heart Rate Monitor
iPod Arm Band
Gum
Dove Body spray (for those post-gym breakfasts)

SMALL INSIDE POCKETS (3)
Phone
iPod
Burt's Bees Lip Balm
lululemon Sweat Cuffs

GENERAL BAG AREA
Resistance bands
TRX Suspension Trainer
Water

Needless to say...I'm going to go buy a travel-sized lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment